Saturday 9 July 2016

Sewing here I come

Hurray!
It is with great joy I got some new fabrics today.
I found a lovely little patchwork shop hidden in a little street in a little town. 
 
 
It might just be me, who knows, but I got a happiness-thing going
on with wonderful fabrics. Admittedly there are other things on my
'happiness-thing' list, such as pens and papers, and yummy yarns
and vibrant aquarel paints. And (needless) to say Maribou chocolate
and licorice yogi tea...... 

 
But oh my, these are definitely making me happy ♥
 
Off to sew soon
x

6 comments:

  1. Dear Anna, these fabrics look very nice! I can´t wait to see your W.I.P. project :) Have a lovely time
    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jolana!
      I can't wait to get my sewing machine out again ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh My Goodness, I can not wait to see what you will make from these sweet fabrics.
    What fun to find a new shop.

    cheers, parsnip and thehamish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabric shopping is always so much fun!
      I can't wait to get back to sewing a little bit again.
      Thank you so much for your lovely comment ♥

      Delete
  3. Fabric makes me happy too and those look lovely... I'm especially eyeing the top one! Can't wait to see what you create. The chocolate & tea sounds delicious... off to have a cup of tea! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tea is life ♥
      And to top it off some lovely fabric and time to create.
      Life is good x

      Delete

Thanks ever so much for sharing your thoughts!